Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Friday, July 22, 2005

Only My Soul Knows Why

You walk at midnight under an orange moon
Big as the sun, shadows dancing under the wind blow trees.
You know in your soul that deep meaning can be found here,
If you look a little harder, stay a little longer.
Jack Neary

I have no idea why I am drawn to the full orange moon tonite, but I am.
I've spent the past two hours sitting on my balcony, with several candles lit and scattered among the plants, and I just stared at the moon.

It's the first time in a long time that I didn't think about a damn thing.

I just watch the orange moon rise higher into the star lit skye, and watched as she cast an eerie glow on the lake.

I didn't want to come back in.
I just wanted to look a little harder, and stay a little longer.
Only my soul knows why.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Barb said…

    Sounds like this was good for your soul -- we all need to do something like this on occasion. Sometimes we have to just *be* to allow ourselves to re-balance.

    I'm so glad you are back home and safe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home