Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Am The Hollywood Refugee

I worked in LA , was one of Hollywood's own
who decided one day she had to go home
My journey to LaLa Land was as strange as could be
no Dorothy,no Toto, no good fairy
no lions, no tigers, no bears, did I find
just star driven egos that drove me out of my mind
and left me with too little time to unwind

One better be careful when one unlocks
that ever enticing Pandora's Box
All that I saw when I looked all around
were too many devils in that angel town

Success is seductive but I soon did learn
that my heart and my soul,
they cried out, they did yearn
for that which not fame nor money can earn
the love of another that will be true
who'll love me for me; Not for what I can do

My name says it all, it's who I'll always be
I am The Hollywood Refugee



(Copyright 2002)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, May 02, 2007, Blogger Goat said…

    I feel for you, I would have problems working with those inflated egos. I am looking for some help as a fellow Mike Yon fan, a link on your blogroll. You have been linked on mine.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, May 21, 2007, Blogger TheNewMrsFazio said…

    Huntress, I feel like Ive been living under a rock, but do to the wonderful creation of the internet I have found you. After joking in my office about rouge waves, I discovered what happened on the cruise ship that I am about to embark on. I would like your help in finding out what deck/floor the incidents took place on. If you don't want to talk about it, you did say alot in your blog about it, I understand, but I don't want to feel haunted on my honeymoon. Please email me at equeen81@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home