Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Day We Were Forever Changed

I wrote "The Day We Were Forever Changed" on the first anniversary of 9.11. Eight years later I cannot forget!



“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children. “
- President George W. Bush, November 11, 2001



September 11th, 2001.
I will NEVER forget.
God Bless America. God Bless Canada.
God Bless our troops & our first responders.
God Bless the families of those died on 9.11.01

I've been there when the soldiers go to war, you can bet they remember what they are fighting for. Have you forgotten? (Darryl Worley)


I WILL NEVER FORGET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home