Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Pledge

I Pledge to Ridicule Celebrities Who Refuse to Recognize We Are At War With People Who Want to Kill Them, Too

Many of the celebrities that were central to demonizing and making life impossible for President Bush for eight loathsome years NOW want to help with the heavy lifting of bringing America back together under President Barack Obama.

Missing are pledges not to kiss the ring of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and other pledged enemies of America. Nor are there pledges not to make movies that glorify these tyrants. Nor are there pledges to take seriously that we are at war, will continue to be at war under President Obama and that our precious and under-appreciated military is fighting an avowed and evil enemy — so that, among other things, Hollywood can continue to make decadent crap that actually motivates our enemy to fight us harder!
Read more here

My Pledge

I pledge not to pay attention to what left wing vacuous celebs have to say about anything.

I pledge tol look at how they live their lives - if the walk don’t match the talk then they have no integrity. People who are void of integrity are of no importance to me.

I ‘ll take the actions and quiet words of Gary Sinise over the ” look at me” inane remarks of Cameron Ditzass & Matt Damstupid.

I pledge to continue to support the brave, selfless, heroic men and women of the US Military and their families.

Best of Luck (soon to be) President Obama.
God Bless The United States Military
God Bless America

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, January 31, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "People who have no integrity have no importance to me"

    So says Dangergirl whoo "Danger" Girl

    Well being that Zionits have no integrity I am puzzled why they are so important to you? Unless you are a Jewess.

    Put down Sharansky and pick up Prof Kevin MacDonald . Oh thats right he is a "racist" so your eyes may burn if you read him.

    MacDonald a PHD actually did research!! I know that is just 'liberal" to actually be educated. I guess he should have gone to a Pat Robertson "school"

    The good Professor has all the goods about the Neoconservatives aka Liberal Marxists Jews repackaged as Republicans.

    Meanwhile your Party is so pathetically out of touch that it feels it has to play catch up to the Negro wave and put a Negro as RNC Chairman.

    Read Dr David Duke's post on this pathetic creature Mike Steele and the even more pathetic 2009 RNC.

    Lady you need us Stormfront MacDonald, Duke, John Stadtmiller people a hell of alot more than we need you.


    Oh by the way I call the JHK Hour but your pal Drillanwr refuses to put me on. Its easy be the keyboard commando I prefer talking man to man.

    One last thing tell your buddy Breitbart I do like his posts about the classic American movies. We ALL can agree America was an amazing country from 1946 to 1995.
    See we can agree on somethings

    However no change in Hollywood can ever come about if he refuses to call out the Marxist Jewish domination of that town.
    They are since I would say the 1990's producing Statanic blackmagic that poisons the American people.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, January 31, 2009, Blogger DangerGirl said…

    Newsflash Paul:

    It's not the Jews who run Hollywood--it's the Mafia:
    The Gay Mafia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home