Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

She's A Chick with a Gun & A Microphone

I HEART Tammy Bruce!



I 've been a fan of hers since my days as a bizbabe in Hollywild, when her show premiered on KABC in 1993.

The former president of the LA Chapter of NOW, she is an openly gay, pro-choice, gun owning, pro-death penalty voted for President Bush authentic feminist, life long Democrat, with a brand of feminism that places her somewhere between Donna Reed and Thelma & Louise!


I can only catch her show on the weekend, online, since I moved from LA to the East coast, but she is one of the few things I miss about LA, along with Fish Tacos, my friend Max, and the awesome weather.

I 'll be back in LA in Feb for an Oscar related event I m producing - if I survive the one I m producing at Sundance in January, but in the meantime, there's always her blog when I m 'jonesing' during the day and Tammy Radio on the Saturday nights.


Read, Listen, Learn!
She's a chick with a gun and a microphone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home