Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Roaming the Frogsphere....

Froggy has posted a letter, entitled Stop Using My Service As A Shield, written by a SEAL Chief friend of his, addressed to the San Diego Union Tribune. Since they don't have the balls to print it, liberals are such gutless twerps, Froggy posted it on his blog Froggy Rumininations.

Secondly, I have had enough of these people using my service as a shield for their seditious statements and cowardice. They claim to support us as troops but not the policies of our government. This to me makes no sense as we have all volunteered to serve, many after September 11, 2001. So, this logic does not work. And, I can tell you from personal experience that seeing these protests is incredibly painful when you are in serving in combat. I understand that most people do not read or understand history, but if they did they would understand that they are giving aid to the enemy by holding these rallies, prolonging the conflict as it emboldens the insurgency.

Sadly, we had to suffer through two inane comments by Tweedle-dum and Tweedle- dumber aka CL and Spartree, but Froggy gave as good as he got!

I'm also going to repost- in its entirety- a comment from Beth The following is from Neal Boortz' blog yesterday (8-29), regarding WMD. In my opinion, Saddam and his sons WERE the Weapons of Mass Destruction, but here's the text:

WMD FOUND IN IRAQ

The media is fond of reminding us that no Weapons of Mass Destruction were ever found in Iraq. This has been the clarion call of the Democrats for a couple of years now. However, did you know that WMD were found in Iraq? Not just a couple...but lots of them. A mother who lost her son in Iraq was interviewed on Fox News had this to say: "I have seen photos of entire fighter jets buried in the sand. I have seen pictures of entire caches of weapons that just my son's unit would uncover." I wonder why we never hear much about that one? Here's also a nice little list of what was found:

-500 tons...that's right...TONS...make that 1million pounds of yellow cake uranium. It was found at Saddam's nuclear weapons facility (yup...he had one of those too.)

-1.8 tons of partially enriched uranium found at the same place. You know, the stuff you need to make nukes.

-Hidden centrifuge parts and blueprints.

-Two dozen artillery shells loaded with Sarin and mustard gas.

Sounds like WMD to me!

Sure does, Beth.................sure does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home