Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Answering For His Lies

"No one has yet realized the wealth of sympathy, the kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure"

It would seem that this treasure was unlocked in a 17 yr old boy from Oregan named Kevin Knodell. Moved to take positive action after being annoyed by negative comments from his peers about the actions of US soldiers, Kevin created Project Adnon, a community based effort to provide Iraqi children with school kits, stuffed animals, and handmade blankets along with other items.

I wrote about Kevin and Project Adnon in May, and on July 12th, Michael Yon's Frontline Forum featured a dispatch written by Kevin, complete with some wonderful photos.

Shortly thereafter, I came across an article in the Houston Chronicle about Project Adnon that a blogger, RightwingSparkle, had written.

On July 26th, Project Adnon was featured in the metro section of The Oregonian.

Earlier this month, I received a copy of an email that Kevin had sent to Michael Moore.
After reading this AP Article " Marine Recruiter In Farenheit Mourned" .
Kevin was moved by anger to email Michael Moore:

You ought to apologize to his family. If you can look them in the eyes that is. And don't give me something like "GWB ought to apologize for sending him to war" - Don't deflect this. I don't like Pres. Bush either, but this isn't about him. I have friends in the American, British, and Danish militaries. Many of them are on the ground in Iraq fighting side-by-side with Iraqi soldiers to secure a better country. Others are in the ground in Afghanistan fighting side-by-side with Afghan soldiers to do the same. I would never ask them to abandon their brothers. You are no better than Bush, you are willing to use others and bend the truth to forward your agenda. I hope Sgt Peter Damon wins his case against you.


Kevin feels strongly that Michael Moore ought to answer for his lies. I agree. That fat bastard lying asshat deliberately misled a Marine who LOVED HIS COUNTRY, and then deliberately misrepresented him in a disgusting lie filled mockumentary. Staff Sgt. Plouhar's family deserves an apology and Michael Moore deserves to answer for HIS lies. Email him at mmflint@aol.com.

Moore LIED, Staff Sgt Plouhar cried, and then on June 26th, this brave selfless Marine paid the ultimate price.

Plouhar said he knew he could die serving his country and was ready to make the sacrifice. "I will leave my loved ones, my kids, my wife ...," he wrote. "Do not feel pity for me, for this is my choice. ... This is me. This is who I am.
I am a Marine to the very end."....

Today 17 year old Kevin Knodell still waits for Michael Moore to answer for HIS lies!

Staff Sgt Raymond Plouhar - poet, charmer, good talker, champion of the underdog, peacemaker, a man who loved his country, his family, his friends, who held a soft spot in his heart for Iraqi children and who admired the Iraqi people - he was a selfless hero and a Marine to the end. Semper Fi.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger ElimiNate said…

    Thanks for the comment over at my blog!

    I totally agree that Mr. Moore is a total jackass. It always pains me to hear someone compare any of his work, which is nothing more than leftist propaganda and lies, to reality. I think he should move to France.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home