Diary Of A Hollywood Refugee

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Desperate Lies!!

Just how naive do some people think I am.

Let this be a heads up to some people in the media:

Stop emailing me pretending to be a friend of George or "one" of "the boys"---I can smell a liar and a journalist a mile a way. Especially when you draw salacious conclusions, and put them forth to me. *shakes head*

Stop Instant Messaging me under names like "IeatRhino4dinner/lunch/breakfastwhatever, etc, pretending to be "an insider" a "friend to one of the boys" " and that you'd get into trouble if "he" knew you were talking to me, *rollseyes* or a friend of the late George Smith, who you miss dearly *shakes head*

You're all bad actors/actresses and you give yourself away: it's all in the questions you ask and the salacious theories you put forth, connecting two separate events, to create all kinds of scenarios for no reason other than to satisfy your warped imaginations, and it's the way in which you twist the facts around to point fingers at people you have randomly decided "must" be responsible for Georges disappearance, and it's your attempt at trying to solicit personal and private details about the boys.

Have you NO shame...NO scruples....NO sense of decency?

And stop placing comments in my blog pretending to be anything but who you really are--I can tell when a journalist is writing an entry--especially detailed ones and I can see your IP address!
Idiots!!

Haven't you noticed how I just ignore you, I don't reply or respond to your comments or emails. and the over 2 dozen Instant Messages ...well except for one who I knew was a reporter since he used his real name and identified himself as such(kudos to him) and the other on Friday nite who I knew from the get-go was lying, , but who I chose to "play" with for a few minutes while watching a sitcom. My response to most of the questions and salacious theories, consisted of one word *shrugs* Translation: I know you're a reporter fishing around and I am not biting!!

*shakes head* Sad....sad....sad.

Related:
Cruising The Med: Murder Mystery Mayhem
Cruising The Med: Setting The Record Straight
Cruising The Med: The Final Word
Yet Again
Cruising The Med: Honeymoon Murder Mystery

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger DangerGirl said…

    I see I struck a sore spot in someone in the media... judging from the IP number of various emails Ive received..it makes this comment and their chosen screen name even more laughable.

    By the way...it takes me all of 5 minutes to write my posts...ten if Im really slow..and my mensa IQ speaks to my intelligence level...as for your comment about "anyone can seem like a genius while writing"...you clearly have disproved that hypothesis which you so stupidly contrived.

    Sad sad sad...

     

<< Home